Monday 16 September 2013

Autumn/Fall Nails with OPI Malaga Wine


As its now mid-September, many people like to start incorporating autumnal colours into their wardrobe and style. I normally do this by adding warm tones to my hair and phasing out my pastel and bright nail colours for more deeper, rich shades.

I have always had a love/hate relationship with OPI's Malaga Wine as it is such a changeable colour. In daylight, as seen in the pictures above, it does indeed look the colour of a mature red wine. However, in artificially lit areas the colour changes to a very vampy dark raspberry/purple. It is completely unrecognisable. I have never seen a nail colour change like that so much depending on the light. I guess overall it is worth it as at least your nails are looking lovely outside!

I am definitely going to look for a more cherry red from OPI next time.

Price: £11 

What's your favourite OPI nail colours?


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10650253/?claim=aaumnqpdb59">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment