Tuesday 10 September 2013

Glossybox September 2013 London Edition Review

I received my glossybox in the post today and though I'd start a monthly review of them since I know many people, including myself, love to check out other people's boxes to compare with their own, it's all part of the fun of it!

Personally, I loved the box this month, keep reading to find out why!




First of all I loved the packaging with the Union Jack and pretty red paper. I'll definitely be using this box to keep makeup and accessories in.

I got a pair of eylure lashes worth about £5, almost half the box's price already! They are good quality and will be great for a night out.


I also got this Toni&Guy hair serum, worth £7. I generally don't use serum as it makes my hair greasy but I will pass it on to my mum who has dry hair.




Next, I got this felt tip liner from Be A Bombshell Cosmetics in the colour, Onyx, worth $14. I wore this to uni today and it has a very precise tip despite its 'chubby' size. It lasted well and I can see me wearing it often.


Not everyone loves perfume samples, however, this Liz Arden 'Untold' perfume is a very wearable, green fragrance and has a beautiful bottle so I'm happy enough with it.


Lastly, my final and favourite product is the HD Brows Blusher (no.2), worth a whopping £17.95. I love the HD Brows brand and received their Eye and Brow Palette from glossybox last year and use it everyday on my eyebrows. This is a warm pink shade with gold flecks. It is extremely pigmented and gives a nice, natural flushed look to the face.




Overall, this has been my favourite box to date for the last year or so. The products it contains come to at least £20 over the cost of box and I believe I received this box using glossy dots for filling in surveys on their website, making this box even better!

What did you get in your box?

No comments:

Post a Comment